Our team at Sun Spa has been watching closely and monitoring as the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic progresses. As always, the health and safety of our team and employees is of utmost importance. Our showroom will be making a series of changes and improvements to how we conduct our business during the foreseeable future.
Our Commitment to Your Health and Safety
Our team at Sun Spa is committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the general public. We are complying with advisements from the Canadian government and health sectors to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 through proper hygiene and sanitation.
Our team members are practicing proper hand hygiene by washing their hands frequently with soap and water and for at least 20 seconds each time. In the case that hand washing is not an option, alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be used. Our team members are also encouraged to practice social distancing.
Our showroom will be sanitized frequently, including all high-touch surfaces such as countertops, keyboards, computers, phones, door handles, light switches, floors, and washrooms. The members of our team are all monitoring their health closely and are instructed to stay home and contact their health care provider if they feel unwell or experience any symptoms.
At this time most of us are having to do a staycation at our houses. The hot tub and/or swim spa is a great tool to get away from the stress of the situation.
There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19″.
Changes to Our Services and Processes
In order to not disrupt the service we have been providing for 43 years, we are implementing the following:
1. At this time, our showroom will continue to remain open for regular business hours. We will provide a no contact shopping and no contact delivery experience.
2. During these hours, we request that a maximum of 5 people will be in store, with social distancing measures in place.
3. We will continue to provide on-site service and maintenance to our customers, as usual, please request a private appointment if needed.
4. If you wish to schedule an in-person or video conference appointment, contact us today by phone or email.
5. We are offering free chemical delivery on values of over $100.00 in the Calgary area so our customers can continue to operate and enjoy their hot tubs and swim spas safely.
For our valued customers outside of Calgary, we will deliver either by shipping or for a small fee to cover transportation on values over $150.00. Sun Spa will do our best to schedule the delivery’s in a reasonable amount of time.
6. We are also offering a drive-up service for water care products. No contact. Please inquire with the experts at our showroom for more information about these service updates and changes in our process. We are open to what works best for you.
Contact Sun Spa Today
Contact our experts at Sun Spa today if you have any questions, concerns or require additional information.